10.01.2007

Jackassarina aka Crapcakes

And henceforth, the asshat known as Crapcakes, shall be known as Jackassarina, so mote it be...

We got a new bee in the hive today and part of Jackassarina's job is to prepare a contact list for all of the people in the office. So she sends it out to everyone and I notice that she's finally gotten my cell phone number right - she used to always confuse it (I think on purpose) with my home phone number. But now, she also has Mommy's number on there. I made the mistake of once telling her that should my line be busy she can also get me on my Mom's line. (I hate being put on hold, so I don't have call waiting - you ever been on the phone with someone and the click over to the other line and then spend like 10 minutes talking to whoever it is that called them? That shit irks me to no end, its rude, tell them you'll call them the fuck back or to hold on while you tell me that you will speak to me later) Now she's got my Moms line listed as my main number. I send her an email asking her to remove my Moms number and also pointing out that instead of just adding people to the list, she needs to also remove the people that no longer work here. (And why the fuck do I have to point this out to her?)

So she writes me back and is like, "Ok, just delete whats wrong." Wait a minute motherfucker! How bout you send out a new updated and corrected list? Wellll, since she's not gonna do it maybe I will. Send it out to the whole office with the subject updated and corrected contact list. It probably won't even shame her, then BossMan will start asking me to send out the contact list, so maybe I'll just fix mine and send it to the people that I actually like. Yeah all 3 of them...

8 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Ummm is bossman fucking this broad? Why does her incompetent ass still have a job?

Jackacrapayeastiepinkeyecakes should be instantly be fired!

NaimaEfuru said...

No! thats what pisses me off about her, he just ignores her. In fact he doesn't like to deal with her at all, which constantly has me wondering why the hell they keep her dumb ass

Srenna|Anners said...

I was gonna say the same thing. Why is she there? She's really retarded.

Srenna|Anners said...

Can u still call her crapcakes from time to time? I like that one.

Jackassarina is hot too, tho!

Danae said...

Jackacrapayeastiepinkeyecakes:

I love that!

Um, they still never call my phone number at work. THey always get my emergency contact and my home number mixed up, so they keep calling my dad in Detroit when they need me, and chew me out cause I "haven't given them a correct number"

Fuck them.

af said...

puhlease, that girl is looking for a fight...why the hell does she always try to piss people off??

ur a good one b/c i wudent giv my address, or personal # to ANYONE who i work w!! infact if i bring in my rollingstone, i make sure to blok out my address on there, thats the last thing i need, is people knowing where i livs...gosh i hate my coworkers..

Amazon said...

How about I move to NY and take her damn job:)

NaimaEfuru said...

I would truly love that Shay!