10.17.2007

Seriously Dude

So Monday night I'm on my way home and the train is seriously crowded. Theres this asian chick hugging the pole but she can't help it. She's got a dog in a carrier, two huge ass bags, and it looks like shes trying to study for a test (looked like philosophy.) A seat opens up behind her and I see this behemoth bitch lumbering over to it, pushing lil old ladies out of her way in her efforts to get to this seat (which I dont think she would have fit in anyway.) So what do I do? I tap the asian chick on the shoulder, show her the seat and then set a screen so she can get to it before Big Bertha. "Thank you soo much!" It was so worth it just to see the look on Big Bertha's face. Oooooo weee did she give me the evil eye, and I smiled back at her like sugar wouldn't melt in my mouth.

Then a while later this young dude was standing slight behind and the the left of me and was reaching over my head to hold on to the pole. He kept knocking into me and saying "I'm sorry!" and was clearly as uncomfortable as I was so I said, "Hey, why don't you switch arms so we can both be more comfortable." For some reason this made him get a little bashful, instead of his arm being over my head it was now kinda reaching around me, but it worked and I didn't get bumped anymore. But I do think he might have been sniffing me...

9 comments:

Amazon said...

LMFAO! You would think that he was sniffing you.

And that's right, show Big Bertha who's the mufuckin boss!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Bertha had circulatory problems, though. But haha. That chick needed that seat.

Train stories are the best. One time my sissy and I were taking BART home after a concert in San Fran and this guy tried to get on the train with his bike and the door closed on his back wheel.

I don't know why we thought that was so funny, but we couldn't stop laughing.

af said...

everybody luvs to smell women haha

my bus only had 3 open seats yesterday, one nxt to a crazy guy, one next to a crippled lady, and one nxt to a trannie, i chose the crazy guy...

maybe u gave ol dude a poptent? haha

haha i wish i cude hav seen bertha's face

NaimaEfuru said...

I always choose the crazy dude too! u tend to have more room that way, people dont want to get too close to the crazy dude

PrettyBlack said...

But his arms than his nutsack!

Krystal Klear said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NaimaEfuru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PrettyBlack said...

I mean't to say better his arms than his nutsack!

NaimaEfuru said...

I thought so!