10.11.2007

Sheeeet

I got about 8 firefox tabs open, and three of them are on polyvore...

So we have this guy that works here, hes a jerk. A real asshat. He was hired to supervise renovations, so he is hardly ever in the office, yet has one of the biggest offices. (It is in the back cause he's also loud as shit and BossMan didn't want him anywhere near him) But now that we are growing by leaps and bounds, and running out of offices, he doesn't want to give his up. I mean the man threw a full blown tantrum, the only thing missing was the tears.

He used to always try and get me to do work for him, so I started acting stoopid. "Asshat, I don't understand, did you say 3 feet or 30 feet?" "Oh, I thought you said beige, not blue." "Can you just look this over before I fax it?" (this being a purchase order that was filled with alll the wrong information, and by the time he would get back to me with corrections, I'd be "busy" working on something else.) So today he comes into my office, "Trouble, listen, can I ask you a question." Now I'm wary cause a question always leads to a favor.

"Do you know how I can take a page from word and get 20 copies of it?" Uh, yeah you print it 20 times or you make 20 copies. "No, I mean like say I have a page of labels, and I want to have them repeat so that I dont have to keep entering the information." You mean a mail merge, now he's looking at me like I have two heads and one of them is polka dotted (Hi Anners!) "I dont know what that is, but I mean I have a label and I want to have a whole page of the same label so that I can just enter the persons information once and have a document thats filled with my mailing list." OOooooooookay, for those of you not familiar with the advanced functions of Microsoft Word, thats called a mail merge, the bane of many an administrative assistant, and what I just said. I dont like this guy so hell no I'm not stressing out for him. So I give him my patented "Huh?" look. "Well I asked Crapcakes and she doesn't know and she said that you might." Now I know that bitch knows how to do a mail merge, so I tell him to copy that bitch and paste it 180 times


ps - I'm gonna try and be nicer to Crapcakes, I saw her paycheck and now know why shes so bitter. poor thing...

4 comments:

Danae said...

Polyvore is the greatest creation God has ever made.

Hahaha, u iz mean. When I was playing Desk Sergeant, my ass LT would always come to me for computer/MS/printing/whatever the fuck problems until I purposefully started fucking them up. I'm not a frigging secretary. Figure it out yourself

af said...

haha, admins get to see erthing, u know they hav a retirement community for admins out in like utah or something haha. they also hav an admin association of america.

that guy sounds like a douchebag. i'd continue to play dumb around him until he leaves, otherwise he'll want u to do all the work and shih.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, playing dumb, I'll have to use that if I'm ever working in a large office.

NaimaEfuru said...

shoot i do it all the time, BossMan is in on the game, but only one other person has figured it out.