10.08.2007

I Got Your Back

I was just on Afro's site reading about how Jamie Lynn came to BritBrats defense when some random chick attacked her. And I like how the little broad defended her older sister. She didn't try and put her up on a pedestal or anything, but just let it be known that she had her sisters back. But then I was thinking (that J.Holiday's song Suffocate makes me wish I had somebody to give the draws to, but I digress) about a recent club outing. One of my cousins has been messing with this dude for like 3 years. When she met him, he was with another chick. Wait that doesn't properly describe the ridiculousness of the situation, let me explain further. She was at work, a supermarket, and he came to the supermarket with his chick, she got his number on the sly and they've been driving everyone that knows them crazy ever since. So she knew he was a dog, and them being the same species it was psycho love.

So we're at a club one night, a club right down the street from where he chills, and Superslag is telling all of us, me and her 3 sisters, how they have broken up again. I'm wondering what the hell I'm doing here, since I don't speak to her and didn't I say that I was going to start cutting off the jackasses? And she's flirting with everything that might have balls. Can you guess what happens next? (of course you can! you guys are smarties) Here he comes, Dude the Dud, and he's flirting (kinda - I really didn't think he was flirting cause she looked like a crackhead with money and he, well he supplies that shit) with some random chick. And Superslag is getting pissed, throwing ass at whoever in an attempt to make him jealous. And then she's crying to Bobby (remember her? aka Gutz) about how he's really hurting her (uh, wasn't your cooch just in some guys face?) and how disrespectful he is being to her (all while giving some random a lap dance - she's a multitasker!) And bitch didn't you just say you broke up?

Then Bobby's all up in Dude the Duds face, yelling and shit. "Don't you ever fucking disrespect my sister like that!" And I laughed so hard I sprayed a little Grey Goose and Pineapple juice on some random that was standing near me! I mean first of all Dude the Dud is like 6'6" and Bobby is like 5'2" and overweight, who the hell is she threatening?! And while I don't condone men hitting women, I also don't condone women hitting men and expecting not to get hit back. You were man enough to pop off and take that swing at him, be man enough to take the hit. So of course Bobby's angst is now directed at me, not that I give a shit. "Your supposed to have SuperSlags back! Thats fucked up Trouble!" Now I'm gonna tell you the same got damned thing I told her and SuperSlag.

#1 Superslag accused me of sleeping with Dude the Dud, complete with "I'm gonna fuck you up bitch!" then acted like it never happened. I'm still waiting for that bitch to take a swing and once she does and I proceed to beat that ass, then I might act like we are family again. Til that day, she don't mean shit to me. She's known me all my life and still hasn't figured me out yet, cause I dont do shit like that, thats her crab ass. So I ain't got shit for her cept a knuckle samich. Bobby knew that and choose to ignore her sisters psycho tendencies, I choose to ignore her crying wolf, again.

#2 I am not about to get my ass beat by some big ass man, who I suspect is not above hitting a woman, cause my cousin the hoe is pissed that he's doing the same thing that she is. In fact what he was doing, just talking to the chick from what I could see, wasn't as bad as Superslag waving the vag all over the damn club

#3 She was embarrassing the fuck outta me! I mean really hoe on your own time, or at least pick some half way decent guys. And also dick for brains tend to assume that if one in the crew is that way, they all will be, and my skirt was of a questionable length to be kneeing people in the balls that night.

So I guess what I want to know, is where do you draw the line at defending your love ones. Is it every and anything even if you know they are wrong - cause honestly even if I wasn't pissed at Superslag, I would have had a hard time defending her actions..

6 comments:

af said...

trubs u told that story perfectly, im jus guessing there's too much shih for the average reader to keep up w/ haha!!

ur cousin is scan-duh-lis. she needs to be @ home reading the bible, and meditating to help herself get bak on trak, buh where is she? out at the club acting like a sinvergüenza (a bitch w/o shame haha)

u shude meet some new people...or atleast not club w/ yo cuzzins b/c they seem like they bring the drama!

if shih like this happens on a regular, im glad my cuzzins liv all the way up north haha and in the south....

Jonne Austin said...

Tales like this just make me happy I lost contact with my cousin Ebony....

Srenna|Anners said...

Superslag!

Um, tough one. I'm with Afers, though.

She should really know better!

PrettyBlack said...

Doesn't she have to be a loved one to defend her?

I'm all for crowd control, but her shit is her shit...Period.

I ride for those who ride for me...and none of my real friends would ever put me in a situation like that, nor I would them.

They sound like the cosby kids off some ripple...

Amazon said...

PrettyBlack summed that shit up nice. Ride for those that would ride for you. And only ride if you feel that it's right. If your loved one is the one in wrong then you gotta let them know. Thankfully I'm a mean muggin kind of bitch so we rarely get tried:)

NaimaEfuru said...

Out of the cousins, I'm the smallest well thinnest and I'm usually smiling so whenever shit pops off people usually think that I'll be the weakest link, that is til they get mule kicked in the throat.

I just thought it was crazy that I was getting shit for not defending her, when she was in the wrong. Bobby was all "It doesn't matter were family and supposed to have each others back!" I was all get the fuck outta here, that girls a trick she will always be a trick and I'm not defending her if she wrong. I also didn't see why Bobby would take it upon her self to get all up in Dudes face...