10.30.2007

Dude

To the Dude Who Brought the Penthouse in the new building diagonal from my office:

You're distracting the hell outta me! Go put on some clothes please. Either that or do something a little more interesting than walking around yapping on the phone. Shake it or something!

Thank you,
Trouble

ps - ok ok I admit that the main reason that I want you put on clothes is that its kinda hard to hide my perv when I keep standing up every 2 minutes to see what you're doing now. Or when I had my nose on the glass trying to get a better look at the kit and kaboodles. Can't really see whats in front, but the tushy is pretty nice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of you right now

Amazon said...

Binoculars girl!! Even Walmart has them. Or maybe you can get a really good Digital Camera and zoom in and snap a pic for us!

NaimaEfuru said...

there were binoc's in BossMan's office, I was trying to figure out how I could get them without explaining what they were for!

af said...

yummy!! i luv nice round fat asses!

some of the white people in my city leave their blinds open, buh most of the blks here dont haha
buh yeah who doesnt walka round naked @ home!? wuh u do when u get outta the shower throw ur clothes directly on!? no!! u powder up, spritz on ur perfume, lotion up, etc haha

Anonymous said...

Dang, you are in NYC. I would make sure he saw me and start making motions on what I wanted to see. Point to your PC, and get his IM...see if he has a webcam...we can all watch...conference.

If he has a penthouse, he has a webcam. Not one of the cheap ones either.

NaimaEfuru said...

yay its Harlequinn!