10.02.2007

What do you think?

Well I went to see if I could figure out how to add Beauty in Baltimore to the links and ended up changing the template. I never picked the first one, that was the infamously absent HauteChick (for those of you who are new, or dont remember this was my older sisters blog that she passed along to me when it became apparent that she wasn't going to do anything with it. I leave her name on the contributors list even though she has never done a single post. She has been the object of several though. But I digress, she how easily I'm distracted?) I wish I could change the color of the three dots, but other than that I think its kinda nice. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little jealous cause it seems that alot of the TypHos have been changing their templates lately. I felt left out! I think I may be missing a couple of links, I did them off the top of my head, so leave me a comment if you feel left out or if you would like to be added . I just might do it eventually...

Swag I didn't forget you, I wanted to make sure you've posted lately - last couple of times I stopped by...
You can find Swag Ambassador through Pretty Black

7 comments:

Srenna|Anners said...

Why am I laughing at the swag ambassador comment?

: )

* Me likes da dots.

NaimaEfuru said...

dont laugh! was that mean?

Srenna|Anners said...

I thought it was cute. I am looking forward to viewing Swag Ambassador's site once it's on the regular.

af said...

i like this new bakground its fun. also i didnt notice kollegeyears on ur blogroll...

Amazon said...

what colors would you want your dots?

NaimaEfuru said...

the blue would stay the same, the green would be paler and the last one, I dont even know what color to call that, would be purple

Amazon said...

true