10.12.2007

Awww Man

Damn you polyvore! I spent the morning Windows Shopping for stuff to add to my polyvore. Did you know Coach is a bitch and doesn't let you add stuff from their site? Bluefly is great for adding stuff cause they got shitloads of stuff of there. I haven't bought anything from their site in well over a year though, seems like you can always find it some where else for cheaper.

I woke up this morning at 10 to 8, which was normal. But I cut the number of alarm clocks down to 3 so I fell back asleep and slept through the other two alarms. If it wasn't for Duke licking my face, I would probably still be sleeping. I finally rolled outta bed at 9:15 which is real cute cause I'm supposed to be to work at 10:30. Let Duke out to piss while I brushed my teeth, let him back in, gave him his chicken snacks, jumped in the shower and broke the fuck out. I still feel like I forgot something, I'll probably figure it out when I'm on my way home. I actually was only 20 minutes late...

So BossMan asked me to make him an appointment to get his hair cut, and I call the place and they are like his dude is available at 2:30 6:30 and 7 pm. I picked 7 cause 6:30 there is still a possibility that he will try and come back to the office afterward and I'm trying to get home before 9 pm at least one day this week.

And to Polyvore and Coach -I didnt really mean it what I said before. I was just angry and poppin off at the mouth. Those other sites dont mean shit to me, babies. You know I love you both, right? Say you'll forgive me...

5 comments:

Amazon said...

That is crazy that Coach doesn't allow their stuff to be added. It's not like we can steal it from them if we make an outfit with it. It might actually boost their sales.

And Damn you for introducing me to polyvore, I am hooked.

And Bluefly def knows how to rip people off.

NaimaEfuru said...

dont they though! alot of their stuff you can find on smartbargins or overstock but they wont have as many and the price will be cheaper...

and blame Danae for the polyvore, she got me started!

and Coach had some bangin boots some sunglasses and a shit load of bags I would have added!

Amazon said...

Danae, you are the debil!

Danae said...

Polyvore is the debil!!!

Lawd how I am so in love wif it.

NaimaEfuru said...

i know right!