10.21.2007

Went bowling

and scored a 144 pissy drunk! I dont even remember what was in the Purple Frost's that I was drinking, but it was pretty and gooooooood. I needs to get me one of these t-shirts....




I actually wore some black skinny jeans, a black racer back wife beater, a off white puff sleeve track jacket, and my off white and black high heeled saddle shoes with my black leather motorcyle jacket. I was going for a 50s rocker glam kinda vibe. And yes I had socks in my bag. It was some chicks birthday and I was tagging along with Cousin T who got a new car. This one broad didn't have any socks and even though I had two pairs, I didn't know chicky so she was shit outta luck.

And I know Pretty Black is gonna say that she hates those lil booties...

2 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

I honestly have to say with the jeans and the outfit you put together you made a great ensem'.

Maybe I don't like them if you can actually tell that they are booties? In those jeans a person would never know, not even sitting down...

But business or after five naw. With that being said the ensem' you threw together is major fabulous!

9 out of 10 beautiful Black gay men agree...

That fit is FIYAH!

Amazon said...

I like the pants and I ♥ ankle boots, so you know I' vibin it.