10.01.2007

Fucked Up

  • People who don't cover their mouths when they yawn. Bitch I really don't want to count your fillings, see what you ate for breakfast, or smell your got damned small intestine. Cover your fucking mouth! That three year old sitting across from us knew to cover his mouth, why the fuck don't you. And yes I did cover my mouth and nose after the second time I smelled the contents of your stomach. Nasty ass crab...
  • That all the Abercrombie & Fitch cuties have apparently all gone away for the winter...
  • That BossMan waits til the last minute for shit and then gets pissed when people can't accommodate him or when I don't jump through hoops to try and make shit work. Listen, how many times do you think I'm gonna beg, borrow, and steal to get you a hotel room just so that you can decided that you don't want to stay there ("I don't like the furniture, its too foofoo" - likes hes not a little prissy manicured man)and cancel the reservation? Maybe if you took me with the 5 of you going to Paris next week, I might hustle a little harder to make shit work. But noooooo, Trouble doesn't even get business cards cause they don't let me out of the office.
  • That my GodKids know how to Superman that Hoe (they dont say the hoe part but still) and I encouraged them to teach me too!
  • That my 8 year old God Son knows more about who built the Brooklyn Bridge than I do, and I was a Urban Planning/Studies mayjah
  • That I cracked the fuck up at the old woman eating a hotdog on the street. She got a piece of sauerkraut stuck in her teeth, so you know what she did? Took the fucking teeth out in the middle of the got damned street, sucked out the kraut and popped them bitched right the fuck back in. I swear I damn near fell out crossing Lexington Avenue I was laughing so hard!


**My Bad the name of the dance is the Soldier Boy Superman or some shit like that

7 comments:

Srenna|Anners said...

* You were an urban planning major? How cool is that, Trouvbs? I used to flirt with that one. I used to love going to that department at school and looking at all the stuff.

I wish I was wearing a suit and a hardhat right now, I means it.

* Why do old people still eat hotdogs, tho, period? I find that weird. Cute, but weird.

* Eww about the yawning stuff.

PrettyBlack said...

That my GodKids know how to Superman that Hoe (they dont say the hoe part but still) and I encouraged them to teach me too!
***********************************


Oh my gaw...Girl is that actually a dance? When you said that in a previous post I didn't know how to rspond because I didn't know what the fuck you were talking about! haha I definitely know I'm officially an old bird! haha

PrettyBlack said...

People who don't cover their mouths when they yawn
***********************************

Thank you! I'm so habitual about that shit I cover my mouth when I'm by myself.

2 things I could never be;

A podiatrist and a dentist ewwww!

af said...

i HATE it when people dont cover their damn mouths when they cough, and i especially hate bad breathe!

the engineers wait til 3 pm on friday to tell us "make sure u do such and such over the weekend, it's a really hot project" while they skip off to chicago for the weekend

old people are crazy as hell!!

i cant wait til i hav god kids...

Anonymous said...

Have u demanded that pay rise yet?

NaimaEfuru said...

Its automatic in January, and he spends alot of Nov and Dec away so I think I can hold out. Plus he already kinda pays me alot to give him tude and blog all day

Amazon said...

The dance is Crank Dat Souljah Boy. There is a new one called Crank dat Yank. If you YouTube you will die of laughter from those that THINK they can do it.