10.30.2007

Issues

I'm having broadband issues on my laptop, so until I get that fixed I might be MIA. I will still try and stop by and see all the TypHos but if you dont see comments from me don't worry. I'll be back. Stoopid verizon is telling me that I need to get internet access on the laptop in order to fix the problem. Uh, if I had internet access on the laptop, why the fuck would I be paying you? Just asking...

So I had the laptop at work yesterday, and couldn't get on the our network. I can't remember the password for shit. And I refuse to ask, cause I think I've asked just about everybody in the company at some point or another in the last couple of months. Granted most of the times I asked, it wasn't for me, but I still look like a dead brain cell momofoko if I ask again.

And I was updating snarky, and checking out some TypHo sites when my cell phone rang. Its my buddy Slick. No matter what Slick always reaches out to see how I'm doing. He stops by to see me and he is never empty handed. Whether it be a bag of chips or a bottle of Hennessey ("cause thats what I like, but you shouldn't have to buy it") So, he's calling to see if I'm home so he can say hi (I haven't seen him in about 2 months or so) and I'm like, "Sheeeeet, I'm still at work!" and it was like 8:20. "Oh hell no, I'm like 5 minutes from the Queensboro Bridge, I'm coming to pick you up." Thats why I love Slick, if there is something that he can do to help you out, he never hesitates to do it. And he hardly ever complains about anything.

We arrive at my house and I'm thinking, if this was anyone else but Slick, I'd be making excuses as to why they can't come in. But Slick is like, "I would come in, but I know you've been at work all day and probably want to relax." See, love him!

4 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Ummmm can we say husband material? Shit! slick sounds damn near perfect so what's wrong? Slick got Herp?

NaimaEfuru said...

No! hes got 3 kids and a wifey.

Amazon said...

well damn, if that's what's stopping you:)

I love real men.

af said...

haha u need to write the psswrd down! i hate my broadband company sometimes...

it's good frins are hard to come by, and he seems to know u soo well, why not date him?