10.10.2007

I luv Walter!


Baker that is. He makes some simply special stuff. By that I mean its very simplistic shapes, but the fabrics are lush and they are excellently (hmm that is a real word, who knew) made. But why does it have to be so damned expensive?!? Eh, no matter I shall not rest til I find this damned dress for less than $200 (its actually $258 on shopintuition, and its 100% silk. come on Saks Fifth Avenue outlet!) I think it would look great with some flat dark grey suede over the knee boots (like the ones that were on Gossip Girl like two weeks ago -- has anyone else besides me and Hautechick been dreaming about those gorgeous boots?)

6 comments:

af said...

omg!! i was thinkin about some celeb who was wearing one of those, (it was like jlo or rihanna or eva mendes) and i was like those dresses are soo cute, and flirty me likey.

NaimaEfuru said...

yeah and they are soooo comfortable!

Jonne Austin said...

Glad I didn't see it because if I would've seen those boots I would've gone bat shit. I LOVE BOOTS!

NaimaEfuru said...

yeah and a flat boot at that!

Danae said...

It looks so comfy! I think Eva Mendes was the one

Srenna|Anners said...

I forgot to say: "That's a really cute dress!" Yesterday. Just said it. Bye!