10.22.2007

Web MD is the debil

I know its been around awhile but it is still the cause of many a freak out. I'll get a scratchy throat, go on there and end up convinced that I have a tumor. Or last year when my skin got really dry and WebMD led me to believe that I may have a flesh eating bacteria. But worse yet is when you type in a symptom and they are basically like, "GET TO A DOCTOR POSTHASTE - WE DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS!!!!"

So a while back, Leggs brought a guy home. He seemed like a clinger so she might have told him that she was seeing someone else - which more than likely was true. They are chilling in the living room, doing some light petting and as is the way of things with Leggs Diamond, her hand ended up down his pants. (I've already mentioned WebMD so can you guess where this story is going?!) Thats when Leggs felt something odd. Shes thinking, Hmm, is that lint on his dick? No, no, its not coming off. What the fuck is that? Let's take it out and get a closer look." At which point dude is getting real excited thinking Leggs might be going down. She went down alright, with a flashlight and a "What the hell is this on your dick?!" Ok, I didn't let Leggs pull out the flashlight but I sure as hell let her ask, what the hell is this!

It was like fucking whiteheads on his shit! And at this point Leggs is disgusted, (what a waste of peen, dahlinks protect your magic sticks! They are precious!) Troubles about to go the fuck off of him for bringing what ever the fuck that is into my house (can that shit get into the couch, and hurry up and get the fuck out so I can wash my hands with bleach you nasty assed motherfucker!) and Tiki is bout to throw the fuck up on his ass (I should point out that Tiki has thrown up in a dudes lap before, dipshit I told you I don't fucking swallow!) And Web MD had no idea what the fuck that shit was. (I looked up genital warts, and herpes but it didn't look right) Tiki sure did ask our doctor if that shit could spread just from touching and he said that washing my hand in bleach sure as hell couldn't have hurt. So far no whiteheads on my palm.

10 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Girl if I had water in my mouth I would have spit that shit out!

That is the funniest shit I have ever heard. Bumps on his dick? Awww hell to tha no!

I am so glad I gots me a nice safe piece of steak at home.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he just didn't clean that shit and it was just... peen zits.

Ewww Nashty.

WebMD scares the hell out of me.

Amazon said...

This shit made me sick!

af said...

haha!!
u shude hav taken a pit of his face, then his dik then posted that shih online haha

shih u shude go get tested w/ a dude before u make "agony" then u can hav safe fun, buh hey i cant knock u

Danae said...

Um, ew.

NaimaEfuru said...

Afro, I wasn't gonna "make agony" with dude, I was just checking out the merchandise...

Anonymous said...

EEEWW!!
i have the same protocol for dudes i don't know. gotta examine the peen first...

Mala said...

my man is now upset because i'm now so skeeved out i called him and said "men get pimples on their majicwands?!!!! i'm so not giving you any" and hung up.

af said...

mala it happens sometimes, wude u rather hav a guy w/ pubic acne and no stds, or no outwards signs of stds buh crawlin w/ disease?

Anonymous said...

I can not quit laughing. And they accuse me of the nasty. Hell, who am I kidding, I've been married so long nothing surprises me. But I never heard of pimple dick.
Maybe he used a non-comodogenic lotion to whack off with. They do that you know.