10.22.2007

Silly?

I got this dress last week from the Gap and I really love it. Do you think its silly to buy another one in a different color? I have it in tawny and think I want the black one also.





Ooooooo, and I also got this Diane von Furstenberg shirtdress from The Rack (Nordstrom's outlet store) for $80! Which is crazy cause its was like $140 on sale on their website and $195 on Neiman Marcus. DVF tends to run a little small so I got a larger size so it hits me closer to the knee.



I told yall I had a thing for shirtdresses.

3 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

The shirt dress is on fire! And as long as the price is right I don't see the problem with getting one in every color!

Show dem bitches what your made of!

Anonymous said...

^ Ditto!

Amazon said...

I love both of em, and I would rock them in different colors.