10.18.2007

Damn, that can't be good

I'm sure that most of you know how I feel about Crapcakes, but Bambi is quickly replacing her as the bane of my existence. She is quite obviously one of those women who uses her looks rather than her brain. Thats fine for the dudes here, most of whom ignore her cause they dont know who the fuck she is (again with the not introducing her self.) But for the women, its just a pain in the ass. "Trouble, can you please help me?!" Nope sorry, busy doing shit that dont have crap to do with work, come back never.

So when I was out sick, Bambi used my office. And by used, I mean left it any old kinda way. I will admit that I have alot of shit on my desk, most of it overflow from BossMan's desk. But everything is in neat piles that I need to go through and round file or real file. I come back and my desk is filled with post its. Blank post its, every fucking where. And of course I'm like "What the fuck?!?" and OfficeManager was like, "Dumb ass Bambi" Then I find a menu and some other shit (underneath the blank post its, that have been ripped off the pad and posted all over my desk for some strange reason that only that dipshit knows.) And sure enough later that afternoon here comes Bambi looking for the menu. So I give it to her, clean up my desk and tell Office Manager to keep an eye on her if she uses my office.

That was like 2 weeks ago. So today imagine my confusion when she comes to me today asking for that menu. No really I was confused as shit, cause I dont remember sleeping last night. She insist that she left it here and that she just saw it, and I'm telling her I dont have it and to print it from menupages.com. I stand up to grab some labels, and this bitch slides into my seat and goes online to get the menu. "Uh, I was about to print something." "Oh I'm sorry but Madame BS is gonna kill me cause I can't find the menu!" "Hurry and move" That got her out of my chair and I think she's starting to realize that I don't like her.

So 10 minutes later here she comes back into my office, opening drawers on my desk. "What are you doing in my desk?" (Notice the "my desk" bitch?) "Oh, I was just going to put the menu with your other ones so that we wouldn't lose it again." And thats when I notice that its not the menu that she just printed out, its the one that she was looking for. The one I didn't have shit to do with losing and don't want to be responsible for. So I pull it out of her hand and put it on the window ledge, which is where I put all of Madame BS's stuff. Its also the place that I told Bambi to check every so often to make sure that her boss doesn't have any mail. Of course she hasn't. And dipshit is looking at me like I kicked her dog, cause I dont want her fucking up my shit. I do that well enough without help thank you! But the best or worse part about it, is that Crapcakes was walking by when this happened and she sticks her head in after Bambi has gone and says, "Damn that chick is dumb! She's like totally fucking clueless and is always trying to get me to do her job for her!"

So if an idiot calls you totally fucking clueless, what does that make you?

8 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

A totally clueless dipshit crappy ass fucktard idiot. I think that's what it makes her. haha
I think you and crapcakes are going to have to form an alliance to get rid of this dingbat.

You are so nice I would have been gave that bitch the business, caught her ass in a corner and made my shit really clear about what I will and will not tolerate and dared that hoe to say a word.

Trust, I've done it before.

Amazon said...

LMAO. Crapcakes and you are gonna have to take her ass down. Team up for the better cause:)

I hate when people think that they can use my shit, or go through it like we're best damned friends.

You need to download "Move Bitch" by Luda on to your phone and everytime she walks in, play it:)

PrettyBlack said...

Trouble if you can e-mail me which school your cousin went to that was offering that masters program I would love to look it up and post on it. Thank you for the information. If you can think of anything else send it to:
Softballinsac@comcast.net
Thank you lady!

Anonymous said...

Poor stvpid Bambi.

af said...

trubs i was about 5 secs from kicking her ass myself while reading this shih!! i CAN NOT IMAGINE working w/ anyone like her, shih i wude be icy as hell to her. and u keep ur office locked, dun wan her dumb ass rifflin thru yo shih

and she's gettin ya'll to do ehr job so maybe she isnt that dumb haha!

if i livd in ny id def be using menupages, buh alas i dont...

Amazon said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but PrettyBlack's email, is it softball in sac or is it soft ball IN sac:) If you could clear that up for me, hehehe.

PrettyBlack said...

After last night it's empy balls in sac doggy style all on my back!
haha...joking...or am I?

NaimaEfuru said...

Pretty Black you are so crazy! I luv it!