10.26.2007

5 Things Friday

I got this idea from LadyShay who every Friday list 5 things that are on her mind at weeks end, welllll weeks middle for Shayshay la Funk, and Daner Bananer, and anybody else who works weekends. Anywho, the point is I have some shit to get off my chest this week. Doesn't matter if you dont understand, but I think its gonna make me feel better. And head over to the Skirkle and check out LadyShay's...

1) If I wanted to play with kids, I would've had one by now.
Since I don't take that to mean that I really don't want to be watching other peoples bad ass kids, you know you only got one friend that actually takes care of their kid. The rest of them just dump those little boogers wherethefuckever. AND you want me to chip in $5 to buy the lil bastards (What?! a bastard is a fatherless child, and I aint seen but two daddy's) candy?! So they can get all hopped up on sugar and be even badder? And you want me to wear a costume?! I think not.

2)Can I please get the fuck out of here before 8 at least one night a week?! Then you always wanna nickel and dime me about what time I get here in the morning. And stop rounding up, 10:36 is not 11, its fucking 10:36! 6 minutes does not make a half an hour! Thats why I wont be here next Friday. And whoa on the fucking whining when I have to leave for a dentist appointment or some shit. You want my teef to fall out or something?

3)You're breath was like spoiled breast milk or something. Ever heard of gum.

4) I need to get laid, and I refuse to do Brownie.

5) I wish I could buy my 19 year old cousin a car. He really deserves it and is such a great kid. His brother got one when he went away to school and he got some trailer trash hussy knocked up before his freshman year! So not fair Skip, stop being a cheap ass and get the kid a car!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Numero Uno- THANK YOU!! I hate that shit more than anything.

Oh, and the same thing happened to my cousin Cory. Brent got the new car and everything, but poor old Cory got nada when he turned 18

NaimaEfuru said...

so not right, and I bet Cory was the good one, cause Steuwie is the best

af said...

1. i dont mind helping take the babies nxt door trik or treating b/c they are good kids and ive known them since they were a twinkle in gods eye

2.shih i rolls into my job about 6:15 er morning and dare them to say something to me...

3.omg i hate people w/ bad breath, and i always hav atleats 2 types of gum so there's no excuse for anyone around me to hav bad breath

4.im going the exact opposite!! im saving myself for someone special, buh right now, i think i needs to get my own personal brownie haha

5.i wish i cude get a car, shih i wish i cude atleastpass the license test..

Anonymous said...

# 2 is just wrong. That part about your teefs falling out was funny, tho.

Is Brownie the Home Depot dude? Doesn't he have any cute friends? Hee Hee. Just kidding.

Amazon said...

LMAO. Num. 4- Hold out girl!
And num. 5 was me. My sister got a car when she was 17 then she left home and married someone and it didn't work out. She came back. And got another car that we were supposed to share, but she acted like it was hers. Then I left home. Granted it was my stepdad and not my real dad, but how the fuck is that fair?

Mr.Slish said...

If they get your cousin a car he might just drive out to another trailer trash park and repeat history...lol

Lyrically speaking said...

LMAO. Tooooooooo funny, your list is hilarious. #2, 3 and 4, my favorites