10.23.2007

Working again...

Damn these people, dont they know I need these hours to blog! No damn consideration. Well, if tonight is anything like last night, I may be up til 2 in the morning again (Hey Anners!) but I may also have mush for brain so I'm gonna try and get some interesting shit on here before I go home.

Oooo and I can't stand the chick but I now know who to blame for all the teenyboppers and pathetic middle aged woman hanging around my office building. Turns out Beyawnce lives across the street. I would soooo totes (Hey Danae!) post the address but that would only lead to more idiots being around my job. I'm sure if you know NYC and had been reading this blog for a while you can figure out where she lives. AND somebody totes cool and super bad was at my job today. I can't say who it was so lets just say he's an NHL hall of famer and I used to watch NHL with my Daddy so I knew who he was! (He really doesn't play for the NHL, just easier to tell the story this way) But then here comes Giraffe making fun of the women in the job cause we said it was Wayne Gretzky and he said it was Martan Brodeur. Now granted all of the other women in the office had to look up his name, but I KNEW it wasn't Brodeur. And I was right! So Giraffe will never live it down.

2 comments:

af said...

wtf!? i cant even comprehend this, yawnce lives cross di street? i totes need to get a 1 room, no bathroom, no lites, no running water, no kitchen apartment in ny for $1,000/month, jus so i can go to show tapings and see stars haha

Danae said...

Just remember....the throat.