10.09.2007

Why Me!?!

Why did I almost just get locked in one of the stalls in the bathroom? The lock stuck and I freaked out for a second then it popped open. I think it was a little karmic reminder cause I was just thinking that I was gonna tell OfficeManager how the chick that was in there when I walked in didn't wash her hands after peeing. This is the same bitch that has Bronchitis and has been spreading her nasty germs all over the office. Why didn't she get locked in the stall!?!

Why did the CFO come to me to put eardrops in his ear? I mean not for nothing (tee hee -is that not the most annoying saying evah!) but your cousin works here, why are you asking me? Not that I mind helping out from time to time. And why did I say, "Oh sure I'm good at this I do it for my dog all the time!"

Why did the white girlfriend of the black dreadlocked man in the elevator give me the evil eye cause her man said "Wow, you have beautiful dreads!" and I said "Thanks!" Bitch I dont have to compliment your man just cause he complimented me. I said thanks! And you might want to try and get him to wash those joints, they was dusty!

8 comments:

af said...

eardrops? omg that dude is crazy!

@ bronchitis bitch sounds grimey and nasty i hate it when people dun wash their hands and come to work sik, etc

maybe the dude w/ the dreads was tryna choose u right in front of his gyal! i was talkn to this girl afetr class and her husband drove up and i gave him the obligatory blk nod and thought to myself "yeah i cude take yo bi-atch if i wanted her haha"

Srenna|Anners said...

Eww. Eardrops. Yes, why did you say that bit about your dog? :)

That lady is gross. That's prob why she's sick in the first place.

I've noticed that white chicks with black boyfriends always give me the evil eye for no damn reason whatsoever.

PrettyBlack said...

You see that's why when I was in the workplace I didn't do potlucks or let people borrow my shit!

And women seem to be nastier than men sometimes! I'd get to work earlier than her everyday for a week and leave a different can of lysol on that hoes desk so she can get the hint.

As for the white chick, the insecure ones get nervous if they see a pretty, non stereotypical Sister, because their always thinking "Oh God he's had Black, is he gonna go back?"

Danae said...

I'm sorry I giggled when you said you locked yourself in the stall. I really am.

And eardrops? Seriously?

NaimaEfuru said...

dont be sorry I laughed too, after I calmed down from the freak out

Amazon said...

If you heard the bitch in the stall and she was locked in-what would you have done?

And "I do this for my dog all the time"?!?!?! I bet homeboy don't ask for shit no more!

NaimaEfuru said...

yeah after i said it I was like, that was a jerky thing to say! and uh nah I probably would have left her there

Jonne Austin said...

LOL your adventures KILL me. Sorry about the elevator incident. What a bitch! But you know I lubs the way your dreads look! So purty-ful! :)