10.25.2007

Randomly yours

- Stay outta my head, that shit is really starting to phreak me out! luv ya!

- didja know that some stds can stay inactive in your system for 3 months? that includes HIV so a trip to the clinic the night before doesn't guarantee that you and your partner are healthy. Test today, wait three months test again, and if neither one of you has had any sexual contact since then you are probably good to go. And...
Oral sex is considered less risky for several reasons. First, the mucus membrane lining the mouth is much tougher, thicker, and more resilient than the anal canal, so it is more difficult for HIV to break through. Also, it is easier to remove infectious fluids from the mouth than from the anal canal. To remove precome or semen from the mouth after oral sex, a person can spit out the semen precome and gargle with water, mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide, or alcohol. (We recommend spitting and/or gargling instead of swallowing, just in case the semen, precome, or penile fluids contain blood or other agents such as gonorrhea or chlamydia which can infect the throat.) Finally, recent reports in the scientific literature say that saliva in the mouth contains enzymes which can help neutralize the virus.
So like I was saying, ladies do spit!

- Look at Seattle Slim saving the world one injustice at a time and shit! Do the damn thing girl. When you're lecturing on group and racial dynamics, I fully intend to be one of those "Hey girl remember me!?" hangeroners!

- Thanks LadyShay for that Mr. Slish link, hes an urban griot! (and why the hell doesn't blogger know the word griot - that doesn't make any damn sense)

-Heeeeeelllllllo Anners, I hope you're having fun with your sissy since mine sucks eggs (and Afers I'm not jealous of her, we are two completely different people there is no competition or overlap, to be jealous would be stoopid - my sister that is) And Howdy Do Koala Jane! (why do I love that nickname?!)

- Why is it that it seems that I'm always reading Laurell K. Hamilton books in the rain? Ms. Hamilton do you consult an almanac so that I have the perfect reading weather? You totally rock by the way!

6 comments:

af said...

random much haha
good info/explanation about oral sex. shih is too risky for "diamond dik" though, so dd is gonna stik to schoo, work, firns and leave the sex to the rest fo ya'll haha

Amazon said...

Don't even let that shit get in my mouth! Shiiiiiii.

I'm glad I found Mr.Slish too. He is hilarious.

PrettyBlack said...

HIV can actually be asymptomatic for up to three years...Scary!

Yeah spit that shit out...And if the dude you are doing eats the wrong foods his gizm will smell like death and destruction and who want's that?

Danae said...

Shit, you were in my head first!!!!!! It is kinda creepy. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi trovbs! I did have fun with my sissies, and I am sorry Havtechick sux.

Anonymous said...

griot!