10.13.2007

Random...

- What ever happened to Keith Sweat? Mommy used to love him...

-Mommy does not like J Holiday's new album. "Is he singing about smoking a blunt?" she actually thought that was kinda cute. "I dont want to hear some young buck singing about feelin on somebodies ass. What is he like 17?" She said she only heard one song that she liked but she didn't like it enough to remember which one it was. "Please dont play that on the way home."

- We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and had a great waitress this time. They sat us at this table by the windows that overlooks the parking lot and for some reason it was fascinating to Mommy and me! "Oh shit if he had just waited one more minute he would have gotten that spot!" "He's just gonna sit there, doesn't he know people are waiting" It was utterly ridiculous. So much so that we even had the waitress looking out the window at the parking lot drama! I'm such a dweeb...

-The new Berry Almond Struedel Cheescake was delicious! I bought home a piece of Pumpkin Pecan... (I have a thing for Pumpkin pie, and pecan pie, and cheescake so I figure it should be like a party in my mouth)

-I saw a pair of gorgeous grey suede boots in Macy's and when I picked them up I noticed this woman was holding the matching shoes. We both went "Oooooooooo!" when we saw what the other was holding then cracked the fuck up. I can't remember who made those boots...

-I haven't decided if I'm going to keep the Coach boots, I have 30 days

-Whenever I go to a discount shoe store, the first thing I do is look for things that are out of place. You know a box stuck underneath a rack, or turned the wrong way, or one out of place box (you know like a Charles David box in the middle of a bunch of Nine West). I look for the shit that people hide. Thats how I found the Coach boots today. Someone had stashed the last 8 underneath a rack of Cole Hann boots. Sorry bitch your boots are gone! Mwahahahahahahaha! I also found some tan shearling flat boots underneath there but they were a 6.

-When I went away to college freshman year, you were the shit if you had a tv and a vcr in your dorm room. And when I was a kid my dad thought he was the shit cause we had a BetaMax player (anyone else remember those?) "This is the wave of the future!" he told Mommy when she asked him why he got that big ass thing...

-Mommy used to also love Colonel Abrams, when we were kids she dragged me and Hautechick to a free concert he had in the park. We still tease her about it. "Not gonna let, no no, let youuuuu, no, you get the best-a, you get the best of meeeeee!"

-I broke 4 nails today, and they weren't even long!

4 comments:

af said...

i dunno if that j holiday cd is good or not i needs to listen to it.

mum doesnt like the "bak2blk" cd by amy haha.

i likes the cheesecake factory!

Srenna|Anners said...

I like the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. It reminds me of Banksy! Just kidding!

hahahahah about looking for shoes that are out of place. You stole that poor lady's boots, Trovbers!

That parking lot thing sounds like it could be a stellar local cable show.

Keith Sweat! Johhny Gill!

I remember BETA!

Danae said...

OMG, Johnny Gill. Ha! I totes am going to go download some shizz from Limewire.

Ugh, I got a papercut underneath my nail and it hurts!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm cheesecake

It's bad shopper's etiquette to hide something you 'may' want to buy later. Hehe good on u for taking them boots!