10.02.2007

True Story

So I'm upstairs, watching tv with Mommy and I see a commercial for tonights David Letterman. His Top 10 List is the things you need to know before marrying Michael Jackson. Since I practically live in the little glass fishbowl (a very dangerous padded cell if there ever was one) that is my office, I hardly ever have time to do anything other than wash my ass, feed the dog, read you guyses blogs and eat. So I say to Mommy, Mommy I says "Somebody married Michael Jackson!?" And Mommy she says to me, Trouble she says, "Yeah he married the uh (she was reading the paper), the whositcalled? The Nanny!"

And I look at Mommy still reading her paper and I say, "Fran Drescher married Michael Jackson?!" And without missing a beat, or dropping her paper, Mommy thunked me on the forehead like in the V8 commercials.

I blame you gossip boogers for not keeping me up to date!

5 comments:

af said...

omfg haha!! fran drescher! naw i think it was some african lady

Danae said...

Um, MJ got married?

NaimaEfuru said...

thanks Danae, its good to know that I wasn't the only one in the dark

Srenna|Anners said...

No chi mo posts on Kateblogsworth, Trovbers! All sorts of sorry.

Amazon said...

Did he really marry Fran Drescher? That has got to be a lie. And I am dying at the thought of your mother thunking you on the forehead.

Coulda hada V8