10.22.2007

Must Be Something in the Water

Cause now Giraffe and his wife have announced that they are having a baby as well! To celebrate I brought a pizza for Giraffe and I to share, but then Frenchie was there so of course she can have some pizza. I heart that chick! We are chilling with a couple of other people in the pantry eating pizza, shooting the shit, and here comes Rudenik, a turkish guy I work with who has no social skills what so ever. Rudenik hears Frenchie ask is she can have some pizza then this ass goes and gets him a slice and one of the free sandwiches that were left over from this morning meeting!

Me Frenchie, Giraffe and Buzz are all looking at each other like "What the fuck?!?" and after he left everybody decided that it was just easier to stare at him like he was nuts than to say anything to him. When we first moved up to this floor we didn't have any furniture, and Rudenik goes on Staples and picks out like $3500 worth of furniture. BossMan told me to tell him that there was a $200 limit on temporary furniture and he's gonna come at me on some, "Who are you to tell me how much I can spend?!" and I came right the fuck back with "Who the hell are you to spend $3500 of someone elses money on some temporary furniture?!" He went to Bossman on some she doesn't know her place, and shortly after I got promoted from Office Assistant to Bossman's assistant.

1 comment:

af said...

lawd, lawd, lawd, ur a good one b/c i wude hav sneezed on hsi pizza or grabbed that shih outta his hand right before he put it in his mouth.

i hate moochers!! and people who are stingy w/ their own money buh dun mind spending other peep's money...