10.31.2007

One More Thing...

If you had your choice, which one would you get?

  • A certified pre-owned 5 series BMW
  • A new 3 series BMW
  • A new C class Mercedes
  • A certified pre-owned Mercedes C230 sports Coupe
  • An certified pre-owned Infiniti FX35 (in that copper color, kinda matches my hair)
  • A new Volkswagen GLI
  • A new Ford F150 Harley Davidson Edition with a matching Vespa (I shit you not)
  • A new Ford Escape Hybrid, though I think its gonna be boring as shit to drive but it gets like 39 city miles per gallon
If you can't tell, I like shit with some power. If it growls when you punch it, even better...

8 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Hmmm I had a 7 so you can't go back after that.

I had an S430 so I'm sure the C is a good car (but think about maintanence because that's why I got rid of mine they are more expensive to maintain than to pay monthly for)

I don't know about infiniti (never liked the look) Volkswagen (if your a girly girl okay) Escape hybrid? FUCK NO!

That leaves that big beautiful Harley Davidson edition. I'm a truck girl, I have a suburban and an extended cab 1500 and they are versatile, gas won't always be high. A vespa? Before I got pregnant I rode a Ninja green machine so a vespa? Fuck no twice!

In other words fuck gas mileage get the truck! And a real bike.

swag_ambassador said...

BEAMER.. period dot. we are a beamer family, so ive learned a thing or 2 about em.. reliable yes, maintanence, indeed.. but such a good look.

Anonymous said...

Anners is bad with cars but she likes Volvos.

Danae said...

Um, either a BMW or the F150. But hell naws to the VW

Amazon said...

In order Infiniti (although I prefer the QX56), The Harley Edition F150, and then the 5 series BMW. What about an audi?

Don said...

New series Beamer

Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk...This is what you need!

http://www.bush-whacking.com/bush_segway.jpg

Jonne Austin said...

A new Ford F150 Harley Davidson Edition with a matching Vespa (I shit you not)

^^^ sounds WONDERFUL right there. But I like big trucks.