10.04.2007

Gah!

I haven't been feeling well for about a week and a half. Nothing that I could put my finger on, just not right, but not wrong enough to go to the doctor. So on Tuesday when I stayed home, I wasn't feeling well, but I thought it was mainly cause I was sick of work. Imagine my surprise when I woke up with a slight fever on Wednesday. I stayed home on Wednesday too. And slept all fucking day. No commenting (well I think maybe one or two but that was it!) No postings. No Trouble, no Tiki, No Leggs Diamond.

And BossMan is going out of town on business next week, and the plans still weren't finalized so I came in today. Slightly more fuzzed brained, and hella cold which is cwazy cause its like 80 something degrees in NYC today. I wanna go home...

Oh and can I just say thank gawd for tv shows on the internet - though the shows were mainly watching me instead of the other way around. And I got to see the Borne Ultimatum - whoa were those Assets hotties, though Dek kinda reminds me of my brother in law when he's frowning. And since my brother in law rarely frowns I guess they just have similar coloring and build. And I like that new NBC show Chuck - he's a cutie. Bionic Woman was kinda boring which was such a disappointment. I finally got to see Girlfriends - it was alright but I still miss Toni Childs. Pooch Hall's name kills me! Pushing Daisies was really good and hella interesting, that dude is kinda cute too. Oh and the awkward girl is my favorite on ANTM, I never remember the chicks names til the end, and I cannot even attempt to spell the name of her condition in my addled state, you know who I'm talking about, she takes a fierce picture! And somebody needs to smack the bitch outta that Tisha Campbell looking broad...

4 comments:

Amazon said...

Damn I haven't seen Pushing Daisies or ANTM Season 500:) I need to catch up.

NaimaEfuru said...

i watched ANTM on cw's website cause i never get home b4 9

Jonne Austin said...

Man you talkin' bout Bianca that look like Tisha. I can't stand her or Saleisha.

NaimaEfuru said...

I dont remember which one is Saleisha - damn it was so easy when they would only put one or two brown chicks on there so I could be like the black girl or the other black girl