10.15.2007

Yay and Nay

Cheers! to the Persian Royalty who are expecting their first baby!!!! Yea! I kinda suspected when the half that works with me started asking what I thought of baby names but I kept it to myself. That baby is gonna be cute as shit and is sooo getting the bestest teddy bear evah from Auntie Trouble. (Dude is seriously one of the coolest people and his wife if gaw-jus so I made them royalty. Plus they invited everyone in the office to their wedding, which was really a nice thing. He showed me the ultrasound and the baby looks like a little gummy bear! so cute)

Boo! to my body for making me bloated today! I look cute as hell but I am sooo uncomfy cause this pencil skirt is trying to cut me in half. I bent over to set the dishwasher and almost had a "Oh shit!" moment

Yay! to BC Footwear for making my adorable high heel saddle shoes!

Boo! to Blogger for shutting down at 7 and making me forget what I was going to originally write

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liar. They iz not Persian royalty! Ha. Gummy Bear baby. Babies are so cvte, I want one yesterday.

Blogger sux, but wordpress sux harder. They only just now let me get my avvie back after days and days.

I have too much free time. Need to go back to work.

af said...

aww, how precious. wuh u getting them as a gift!? i'd say something like a teddy bear, or a gift certificate for a day of beauty

NaimaEfuru said...

I got to pick out the gift that we gave them from the office for their wedding and that was a couples massage at this amazing spa, so its gonna have to be good

af said...

ok so let's think, i'd ask about wuh type of food they like then giv them a gift certificate to go there,

u can always find some cute things on ebay, and around town, to make them a baby basket

id shy away from parenting books, b/c they are very polarizing

a traditional persian outfit for the baby (u can prob find one on ebay, or around town), this gift will show that u put thought into choosing their gift