10.25.2007

Fried Ham

Fried Ham
Fried Ham
Cheese and Baloney
And after the macaroni
we'll have onions pickles and pretzels
and then we'll have some more fried ham
fried ham fried ham

Same song second verse,
Southern accent a whole lot worse!

(ok your eyes phuckin work, scroll up and read that shit again, but do it with souther accent!)

Same song third verse,
Australian accent, a whole lot worse!

(Don't be a Wee Todd, you know what to do, scroll up momofoko! and it was actually supposed to be an English accent but I did Aussie in honor of Koala Jane!)

Ok, that was kinda stupid huh? Kinda lost steam somewhere in there. Cant think of any more accents I want to try, entertain yourselves

3 comments:

af said...

southern accent for afro!? haha!

Danae said...

You know what song is in my head? The "I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and bananas". Totes random, sorry for that

NaimaEfuru said...

No I actually learned both of those songs at the same time!