10.29.2007

I Swear...

...WAMU has THE WORST fraud department in the history of bank fraud departments. These are the same jack asses that put a block on my card 7 days after I came back from Cancun. All that shit I charged in Cancun got approved, but let me try and buy a fucking box of tampons from my drugstore and they think something suspicious is afoot. Discount Sherlock Holmes wannabes. Shitheads, don't you see like 30 charges for that same fucking drug store each and every month? And yeah ok I get it, you saw some charges in a foreign country. But didn't you also see where I purchased the fucking ticket to said foreign country! Sheesh!

Now I'm on hold with these short bus riding motherfuckers, AGAIN. And if I'm not able to get my Dyson animal there are gonna be some serious consequences and repercussions. Mainly Duke hair will continue to take over my house.

After a weekend of contemplation where I tried to decided if I should buy the $600 Coach bag I'm lusting over or the $400 vacuum that I dont really need, but would make my life a lot less hairy, I went with the vacuum. So I place the order then I notice that I sent it to my office not my home. Oops! My bad, to quick on the clicker. So I call customer service and she's really nice. She goes ahead and cancels the order, but when she goes back to replace it, card denied. Wait a minute motherfucker! I know there is money, I just checked it this morning. So whats the problem. Maybe too large a transaction in two short a period? Maybe the first canceled order hasn't gone through yet. No matter, I can wait. Except when I go back I'm getting the same card denied message.

Call WAMU, oh well we weren't sure if it was you. Uh, why would a crook cancel an order? And better yet, why would they have something shipped to my house? Dumbassess...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You used the word "crook"! That is so old-school. Hee Hee.

WAMU's fraud dept. does indeed suck.

NaimaEfuru said...

I did? I dont even remember writing it!?!

Anonymous said...

Aye, you did.

Anonymous said...

.. and that body builder dude still looks like BBQ ribs.

af said...

wuh the friggin fug!? banks are soo stupid, when they are sposed to protect u they are slacking, buh when it's some tampons, they wanna play police...

i havnt really had that many probs w/ my bank...

u look for that vaccum on ebay first? prob be cheaper

my siblings lover has 7 vaccums...addicted i tell u haha!

Anonymous said...

That's why I dropped WAMU. BofA isn't much better tho, but Navy Federal Credit UNion WAS a bunch of crooks