10.18.2007

Hmmm...

A while back, I got a comment from someone new. Don't get me wrong, I luuuuuuuuv all the TypHos and even some of the lurkers (well at least the ones that I know), and I think you all are hilarious. But the new comment was exciting. That is until I went to some of the other TypHo blogs and found the exact same comment, almost word for word. And I felt a little dupped, deceived, duplicitied even!

And then some time today or yesterday, I got another new comment. I deleted it and I think I should explain why. I dont want anyone to think I dont like new people, but please do not use my comment board to advance your new blog. You want me to check out your blog? Fine, no problem leave me a comment, some food for thought, and I garooonteee I will look you up and check you out. But I'm not gonna fall for the banana in the tail pipe. At least not again.

You don't have to agree with the things I say, just come with a decent argument and no malice. But dont insult my intellegence with "Hey I really like your blog, add me to your blogroll please."

Thank you!

7 comments:

Danae said...

Amen and thank you.

Hey, I like your blog. Add me to the blogroll please.

NaimaEfuru said...

doofus

PrettyBlack said...

Yeah I got one from some black lady comedian, I went to seattle's site same damn message! Funny how she said love your site and hasn't been back since...

Don't use me bitch...STEP!

PrettyBlack said...

Oh and I did read that and your response! Loved it! Intelligent but snarky...Hmmm you should name your blog snarky black chicks...just a thought.

NaimaEfuru said...

Hahahah! yeah that chick, the comedian, left me a msg too,

af said...

haha sumtimes i say "hey i really like ur blog chek mine out" buh my comments are soo deep/thoughtful and tailoured to the specific post that they hav to chek out my blog

idk..id be happy if JUS the typhos checked ou kollegeyears b/c u all leaves the best comments (plus u all hav read the stories from the begining to i don hav to explain anything, jus get right into the story, ie: the #'s posts haha)

Anonymous said...

OMG I looove your blog!

Wanna swap phucking links?

crapcakes ahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

is that that lady who is blogging her way to comedic stardom?