10.30.2007

OH

and can I tell you how I took a cab to work today because I was running late, and ended up getting here at 11 instead of 10:30 cause the cab driver didn't listen when I told him to take the Queensboro? Williamsburg is faster my ass....

and about how Players Circle was on Power 105.1 this morning and one of the dudes (I think it was Titty Boy - wtf @ his name?!) says, "Timberlands, nah, no disrespect to them, but I'm rocking Gucci Boots." or something to that effect. Whatever he said, that shit made me chuckle. Thats right dudes, get your grown man on

5 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting...Sooo fucking tired man. I have soo much homework and I swear to God somebody is slipping pretty girl red bulls!

I have homework and more damn homework, then my nephews had an away game in Santa Rosa Saturday and the fucking mapquest directions the coaches gave us sucked ass! It took us in a big circle around Vallejo up the 101 when we could've used the 37 through Napa! Added like almost an hour to the trip...WTF! So I'll be back!

Did I just ramble? Sorry exhausted.

NaimaEfuru said...

Just glad to hear from you! Winter break is coming up so at least you get a break soon right? I dont know what to tell you bout Hyper PrettyGirl, warm milk maybe?

Amazon said...

Benedryl, lol. I keed I keed.

af said...

haha, atleast u got there, i hate that song though....

NaimaEfuru said...

oh i dont like that duffle bag shit they have out with Weezy, but they do have a song wit Luda thats hot. i think its their next single