10.11.2007

Have you heard of Asos.com?

Its been around for awhile now. I remember when Hautechick first told me about it, you could find a cute going out dress for about $30. Not so anymore, but the quality of the stuff seems to have improved...



This one is like 600 fucking dollars!(I put this one in cause it was in the style of Kate Bosworth and it made me think of Anners and Janers!)

Gloria picked this one...
reminds me of Dita, but she'd have a better belt I think, and some sheer seamed stockings...

4 comments:

af said...

#2 is my fave, i also like #3, and the 4th one is hott minus the likkle strings that tie the collar together...

Amazon said...

I would mos def cop numbers 2 and 3.

Mala said...

The dresses are nice but the models need some cereal with gravy!

Danae said...

2 and 3, def.

Hahaha cereal wif gravy!