11.02.2007

Dancin for Dollars

Heya! I left work early for a dentist appointment yesterday. Yay! no dry socket! Though my dentist explained that he's got a 90 something percent success rate with root canals. Apparently this is cause he cleans out the infection, but waits 2 to 3 weeks before closing it up. (he put a temporary filling in that allows the wound to heal and any remaining infection to drain) I went back yesterday and he did the post. This morning he did the core. So many drugs! He gave me like 4 shots yesterday and 2 today. He was supposed to do the crown too, but between my sleepy state and the other patients he had waiting, we decided to put it off.

Your nose ever feel funny after the numbness wears off? I've been rubbing mine since I woke up.

I got home at like 9:30 this morning and slept til 2:20. Still dont feel a thing but sorta floaty and like I said my nose is tingly. May be back later when I'm more awake. If not, have a great Friday everyone! Mwah!*

(*that was a kiss, not an evil laugh! and obviously the title has nothing to do with the content of this post.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title made total sense, whatever iz you on about, Troubers?

I hate numb mouth after the dents.

You have a great Friday, too!

af said...

aww feel better....
i needs to go to the dentist about my jaw

srry ima bit distracted mike rowe on dirty jobs is lifting up his shirt and show her hairy chest hehe

Mala said...

Feel better little Rani!

I hate the dratted dentist. Needles freak me out but the drugs are primo ahahahahhaha

Yeah, feel better!

Anonymous said...

Root canal. I need to make a dentist appointment; Thanks for the reminder. Too bad you aren't around the corner, I would have stolen your pills and convinced you that you took them.
I dunno about the nose; kind of sounds like 'Bewitched'.