9.26.2007

Weak with Hooonger!

So for once I ordered my lunch before 2:30 cause even though I stuffed my face with Thai appetizers and chocolate cookies before going to bed, I woke up ravenous. So I had some fruit and said that I would order lunch early. Which I did but I didn't take into account BossMan. He has a meeting that he is going into at 2 so he asked me to wait 35 minutes before I take my lunch break. What sucks is that I ordered Vietnamese (yes, its the third time this week) with someone else from my office and he's in the pantry enjoying the hell out of it and I can't eat yet. Well I could eat in my office but I never enjoy that. And BossMan is eating the most delicious smelling orange I have ever smelt. Think he'll get mad if I steal a piece?
I feel faint....

6 comments:

Jonne Austin said...

girl you made ME hungry lol......
Mmmmmm oranges.

Hey I don't have your email so I wanted to post this link for you considering you are the craiglist queen:
http://www.racialicious.com/2007/05/17/craigslist-personals-desperately-seeking-diversity-training/

Amazon said...

take an orange wedge and blame it on John Holmes:)

Danae said...

Beat him up, steal his orange and then go eat your food. Well, that's what you shoulda done

af said...

i hates people who take my food. why not jus get lean cuisines or prepackaged lunches during the wk and splurg for lunch on the weekends?? omg lean cuisine has tasty pizzas, spa classics, paninis, spaghetti, etc ur bound to find something u like

Danae said...

Afro, you totes work for Lean Cuisine, don't you!!!

BTW, ur right, Lean Cuisine is soooo tasty!

Amazon said...

LMAO The only dinners taht I will eat are Lean Cuisines. Some actually taste good. I also like the five cheese lasagna from Stouffers.