9.19.2007

Sorry!

I was putzing around with email today so I didn't get to do all the posts I wanted. Also I apologize to anyone that got a seminutso email from me today. I was feeling silly. And I also want to apologize to anyone that I said I was going to write back later and I didn't! (I had some mayjah garlic breath this afternoon, so bad that I could smell it when I typed!)

Tune in tomorrow for pictures of big penises and tight tushies!

( I'm only kidding! I told you I was silly today, plus I'm totally knackered - i was on the line with the UK this afternoon- but wouldn't it be nice if I did surprise you with big penises and tight tushies?)

5 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Yaaaay penis!

Danae said...

I am now excpecting tight tussies and big weens tomorrow. And since I have a 12 hrs day ahead of me tomorrow night, and maybe even a little recall action around 10 or so, I won't be on much, but I will be popping ova before work.

af said...

i wudent mind seeing some tushies and HUGE penises haha. i basically hav a stash of pics that guys hav sent me wanting to hook up (of course i neevr actually hook up w/ them, buh hey, i do enjoy the pics) this dude sent me a pic yesterday and his *ahem* was quite attractive 7 inches thik uncut

do str8t men send dik pics online when they wanna hook up w/ a woman?

dun worry i been studying, taking tests, calming down anxious frins about their grades haha so i havent been able to read my email much anyway. buh if u do hav anymore ebay tips feel free to send them my way.

also peep noticias and tell me if u like any of those kanye traks

NaimaEfuru said...

Yes straight men send pics too, Leggs used to have a collection but I made her get rid of it

af said...

y u make her get rid of them? u dun like to look @ men's "junk"?? haha!