9.24.2007

Just a Boy and a Girl

Here's another song I learned at the Lesbian Cultist Training Grounds. Funny enough it actually has a boy in it
Did I mention I'm loads of fun at kids parties?


Just a boy and a girl in a little canoe
with the moon shining all around
she plied her paddle so
you couldn't even hear a sound
and they talked and they talked til the moon grew thin
She said you better kiss me or get out and swim

Oh! What cha gonna do in that little canoe
with the moon shining all a
girls paddlin all a
boys swimming all around!

4 comments:

Srenna|Anners said...

I like dat song. I'll sing it to Pauly.

NaimaEfuru said...

ok! I'll sing it to Landy!

NaimaEfuru said...

the hot one in your avie, not the pervy stached no butt one

Srenna|Anners said...

Landy is sess on wheels no matter what he looks like.