9.26.2007

CryBaby

So I've been crying on and off all day for no real reason that I can come up with. I was gonna do a post What Every Lady Needs In The Bedroom but I don't much feel like letting Leggs Diamond out, which is a sure sign that something is wrong with me. Well at least I know I'm not preggo, but I think the crying should have stopped last week. Maybe it's my thyroid. My doctor told me that it was enlarged last year and sent me for an ultrasound. Then I don't hear anything from him so I figure that shit is cool. That is until the whole infected tooth thing, which lead to the whole er docs are idiots cause they think that infected teeth are salivary gland infections (and not a one of them could tell me how one contracts a salivary gland infection just that "oh yeah we've had a lot of those this year.") and then they wanted to shoot me full of radioactive dye and do some test. I'm not cool with radioactive dyes or testing for that matter by people who can't tell me how I got an infection. Specially when I got a second opinion from my much trusted dentist (who is psychic cause he called me to set up an appointment after I did that post about having a good dentist - I'm still working on finding a good doctor) who said, "those idiots!"

Oh and I think I got banned from the Vietnamese place cause of the fucking new guy at work. I think I'm staying home tomorrow...

5 comments:

Danae said...

Again, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggg hug!

PrettyBlack said...

I cry for unknown shit all the time. Not that I'm sad it just feels so good to cry sometimes.

I can watch a commercial and bust out in tears.

afterwards I feel knew and fresh.

af said...

i hate work, i hate crying and i luv a good lunch haha

Anonymous said...

OMG pretty black I cry in commercials too! I even cried in finding Nemo (I don't care how pathetic this makes me). Crying lets u get all ur sadness out. Make sure u get a bug hig from ur mommy next time u feel teary. When something is getting me down and have a cry and get a hug I always feel 100% better.

Are u sleep deprived? I cry easily when tired

Amazon said...

I cry when Auntie Flow is on her way, or when I am so pissed and I can't do shit about it, or if I start to dwell on things in my life. But you gotta keep trekkin.

And what is up with being banned now?