9.17.2007

Angels on the Head of A Pin
(I was going to name this in a nutshell, don't know why I changed it)
  • I went to lunch with my favorite adult female cousin T on Saturday. I was just thinkin that I hadn't seen or talked to her since we came back from the Vineyard in July and the phone rang (she's gonna live a loooong time!) She was thinkin the same thing so out to lunch we went. It was good and we decided that we would try and go out to eat at least once a month, and try some new restaurants.
  • I used my 25% off Coach discount (owwwww! preferred shopper in the howwwse!) to buy Mommy's birthday gift. (By the way, she was laughing so hard at the post that I did for her birthday that she couldn't even finish reading it! And she gave me back the scissors that live in the Garage) I got her the Chelsea Leather Swingpack. But then I ended up buying a wallet, some sunglasses, and a cute little elephant cell phone charm for myself. So she's getting a couple more things cause I feel guilty. (T was with me and she soooo did not help!)
  • Our cell phone contracts expired. So about 2 weeks ago Mommy and I went to Verizon to renew and pick up new phones. This black guy was helping us, and if I said "Excuse me?" 80 times, I said it 100. (I'm not sure what that means!? - still sleepy) Speak up shitstacks! (Ha ha - I said Shitstacks! lets hope I remember that one) We didn't buy the phones that day, in part due to his shiteous (tee hee!) customer service and partially cause the latina at the register told us we can get them cheaper at Circuit City. Verizon Wireless - $367 for two phones one of which was supposed to be free and one which was supposed to get promotional pricing. Circuit City - $163 for the same phones and I'm getting $100 back in the mail.
  • I am soooooo counting taking care of the cell phones as a birthday gift!
  • When I went to get the cell phones, I left my Ipod in the house so that Mommy could listen to some new music while I was gone. I felt naked without it! And I realized that getting her a Video Nano or something might not be such a bad idea. So I called Hautechick to see if her and the Artist would want to go halfsies on it. And she's all like "No thanks, Mommy already told me what she wanted me to get her, and I'm getting it!" So of course I'm expecting the waterproof jacket that Mommy asked her for. Imagine my fucking shock when she hands Mommy an envelope with some cash in it! (And it better not had been that piss poor $100 I think it was! - please dont think its about the money cause its not, but I know that our Mom would have rather gotten something thoughtful for $5 than $100 in a Hallmark card)
  • Why is it that whenever we (Mommy and I) go to Haute's & The Artist's place for dinner, they never have food for us to take home. Yet when the come over they always are able to bring back food for like 4 days? I mean to the point that they always bring tupperware with them. This time Mommy got to take home a plate and I got a chicken thigh.
  • About 2 months ago I read this thing about some people with locks who had to cut them off because fungus was growing in them - I had nightmares about that. Dis-fuckin-gusting! Anyway so I absolutely had to wash and tighten my locks yesterday, and I was actually done fairly quickly (I started at 9:30 pm and was done by 1:10 am) but I didn't want to sit under the hairdryer so I went to sleep. But I didn't sleep cause I kept thinking about fungusy locks! It was irrational I know, but it still kept me from completely relaxing. It's about 4:30pm and I'm still not really sure that they are dry. I'm going to sit under the dryer when I get home just in case. (They smell really good though and are super shiny!)
  • I only have like 2 more unwatched Muppet episodes and I'm depressed cause I don't know when the next season comes out! Probably not til next June or July if the past release dates are any indication. And then when I was trying to find the release date I found a replica Animal puppet! Oh how I want it - do you think its considered art?

3 comments:

Danae said...

Ha! an animal puppet. Um, and how do you get fungus growing in ur hair?! Jeebus tapdancing Christ.

NaimaEfuru said...

I have no freakin idea! But is totally grossed me out

Amazon said...

Animal go Bye Bye!!!Yes he is art, you can't play with him:)

And I did NOT know about the fungus. Homie has dreds, he would LOVE to find out that there could be fungus up in em:)