9.26.2007

TypHos

So I was weepy, but you guys manage to make me smile even if you're not around. So if I could be 8 places at once I'd

  • watch TV or go crotch watching with Afro, but I'm pretty sure he'd make me pee on myself from laughing so hard.
  • play Halo with Seattle Slim - she's gotta teach me first and shopping for dragon stuff
  • make-up and shoe shopping with Lady Shay (how's that?)
  • gun range with Danae, and listen to some old skool r&B then we're going to London Baby!
  • smack the shit outta Anners so she'll stop obsessing over Paul Banks' moles - I kid, if Afro and I are watching tv, Anners and I are watching old skool movies then going shopping for vintage clothes (she's coming to London too and so is Afro, anybody else wanna go?)
  • be riding the train with Mala! and hope we don't get arrested for something
  • make Janers do her homework early - eh who am I kidding I'll probably just distract you, but I'm definitely playing with the puppies!
  • go for Vietnamese, or seafood with PrettyBlack then we're gonna do the Chicken Dance!
Then we are all going to a Amy Winehouse/Alicia Keys/Keylolo concert. And you all are watching the Muppet Show with me cause I said so and they make me happy!

10 comments:

Danae said...

Aw!!!!!! I totes just posted some muppets stuff for you on my page :) Um, we need to get Mala and Janers to go to London too!

PrettyBlack said...

My daughter will be more than happy to teach you the power rangers kick chicken dance.

And when you hit California the Vietnamese is on me.

af said...

haha!! that sounds like a plan (or a few plans) ive nvr been to ny, i soo need to come there. maybe u can show me around.

ny people dont go to the maury show, trl,106 or any shows do they??

and is ny really that huge? 5 buroughs... haha

Danae said...

BTW, they totes need to have a Amy/Alicia/Kelolo concert

Srenna|Anners said...

Ooh, I need an old skoo movie patner!

I do not obsess over Banksy's moles! Love knows no color and love knows no moles, Trovbs!

TypHo's in London!

Danae said...

I think we all might get deported when we all go. But it'll sure be GD fun doing it!

Anonymous said...

I want to gun range too!!!!

where did that homework comment come from? anyways it's best for me to leave assignments till last minute coz I work better under pressure - tis true rather than excuse.

NaimaEfuru said...

You guys are the best - Afro I've actually been to the Maury Show and to a taping of Saturday Night Live. stuff like that is fun every now and again...

Amazon said...

Oh I wanna see a taping of saturday night live. And um could you bold my name I mean damn:)

I would also love to go shopping in NY and LondonTown! But you and Mala will be taking separate flights, cuz if ya'll go through that much on trains, I don't even wanna know what will go down on a plane.

Smakin the stewardess for some damn peanuts:)

NaimaEfuru said...

Oooops sorry Shay, I will correct!