9.07.2007

Old Man Friends

I don't know what goes on but in the last two days I've met two nice old men. And by nice old men I don't mean that they were trying to pick me up. Its kinda funny cause I've been missing my Daddy lately. The first one was in a corner store buying lotto tickets and I may have looked at him kinda crazy when he asked for 20 scratch off tickets. And I know my eyes bugged out when he winked at me and told me he was spending his alimony money. Then he laughed and told me he was kidding and I realized that the tickets were only a $1 each. He hands the cashier a $20 and tells him to keep the change, "Cause I'm generous like that!" (tee-fuckin-hee!)

Then today I was in Johnny Rockets where I met Mr. Rose who is about to retire from the post office ("You come see me if you need a money order, ok?") And was telling me how Johnny Rockets reminds him of the places that he used to not be able to go into when he was a kid. Very nice to meet you Mr. Rose!

5 comments:

Jonne Austin said...

LOL they are so cute. Makes me think of my grandpa. God bless 'em.

Danae said...

Old dudes rock! My Morgan Freeman looking neighbor is the sweetest. When our toilet broke, he let me use his as many times as I need to til the plumber finally arrived.

Danae said...

By the way, how was ur Johnny Rockets yesterday u lucky slag

NaimaEfuru said...

great! i heart cheesefries...

NaimaEfuru said...

and by the by, your avie rocks!