9.25.2007

Fun With Telemarketers

So Crapcakes, aka the receptionist, is out until Wednesday. When she first started here and went on vacay, they tried to get me to come in earlier to cover her hours. I wouldn't have minded if I could LEAVE at the same time she does, but working from 8am til 8:15pm with these nutbuckets is not something I'm going to do without heavy medication and equally heavy compensation...

Trouble: Good Morning! Trouble's Job!
Caller ID 0000000000000 (I kid you not): Go- Mo- mmmmm m please?
Trouble: Please hold for Tone (*click)

Trouble: Good Afternoon! Trouble's Job!
CopyScamGuy: Hey this is Josh calling from your copier company, can you please read me the serial number-
(*Click - uh hi dumbass, if you were really from the copier company wouldn't you know the model and serial number! and does that trick ever work?)

Trouble: Good Afternoon! Trouble's Job!
Telemarketer that sounds like death warmed over: Goodafternoon may I please speak to the person in charge of your utility bill?
*Clickerooo!
Two minutes later...
Trouble: Good Afternoon! Trouble's Job!
Telemarketer that sounds like death warmed over: There must have been a mistake I was disconnected.
Trouble: No mistake and don't call back!
*Clickery!

6 comments:

Danae said...

Ah, ur so nice!

af said...

yo azz gun get fired trouble haha!! i wude luv to do that @ my job buh i dun get calls like that haha

Jonne Austin said...

dead @ clickery!!

NaimaEfuru said...

I thought it kinda went with fuckery

Anonymous said...

everyone is entitled to screw with telemarkers Afers.

I got a voicemail from some scam thing telling me to press 5 to join some quiz mania crap (5 is also the number u press to delete voicemails - sneaky sneaky bastards)

Srenna|Anners said...

Clickery! That was brill! I love Fun w/ Telemarketers!