9.21.2007

Ishy Coo Coo

I had an aunt that used to say "Ishy Coo Coo" when she thought something was gross. She also stole the membership dues for the bubble club (my sisters childhood gang) and beat me with a slipper once.

Anywho, this morning I got off the train on my way to work head to the turnstiles that leads to the street and I see about 3 of the turnstiles are roped off. Why oh why did I look down?! Someone took a big old shit in front of one of the turnstiles and someone else was unlucky enough to step all up in it.

Curiosity killed my breakfast...

5 comments:

swag_ambassador said...

UGH!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Nasty Nasty Nasty!

af said...

OMG!!! somebody needs to keep their pants up! haha @ my local ymca somebody took a poop in the pool once, NASTY!!

i was @ the bus station this wk and this mexican dude (frsh off the boat totally un-assimilated to america cultoures) proceeds to SPIT inside once of the terminals where we wait inside for the bus! YUCK!

Danae said...

That is just wrong

Anonymous said...

aaarrrrgggggggghhhhhhh that is nastier than Britney Spears outfits.