9.19.2007

Fucking Idiots

I hate this time of year. No, thats not actually true. I love the weather and the trees changing color, but I swear fore jaysus that people get stoopider this time of year...

OfficeManager and I decided that instead of buying millions of paper plates and plastic utensils, we were gonna order some flat and dinnerware since the office has a cute lil LG dishwasher that never gets used. Actually, we were both embarrassed (why do I always forget that embarrassed has two r's?) when I had to give a world famous architect (and all around super stylish man) an espresso (from our $700 machine) in a cheap and ugly paper cup. So I order some nice simple pieces from Crate and Barrel, dinner plates, cups and saucers, bowls, salad plates. They arrive and I'm in hog heaven! ( I love opening up packages) So I'm unpacking everything and putting it straight into the dishwasher. Tell me why three separate people asked me why I was washing the plates. "They're brand new!" So you're telling me that you know for a fact that every peoples (I said peoples on purpose just so I could say peoples on purpose) that touched these plates had clean hands? And did I miss something, cause I could have sworn that that cardboard box is not a sterile environment.
And while I'm at it can somebody please explain to me why most of these momofokos dont know the difference between a salad plate and a saucer? Its not so hard, the saucer is itty bitty and has a depression where the cup sits!

And so I sent out an email, telling everyone about the new stuff at our disposal. And tell them that if they rinse their stuff off and put it in the dishwasher, I will start it every night before I leave since I'm one of the last peoples to leave at night. So of course the receptionist just has to run it after she eats lunch so she can take her tupperware home with her. (by the by I hate that bitch) I ask her to wait til at least til 6 and pick her shit up the next morning. But of course she could always just WASH THAT SHIT OUT BY HAND YOU LAZY LYING CROSSEYED DIRTY BITCH! I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU, OF FUCKING COURSE I GET MORE VACAY AND SICK TIME! GET OFF MY JOCK, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY JOB WITH YOUR WASHED OUT BLACK T-SHIRTS AND HOOKER SHOES! MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED PUTTING THAT GOOPY THICK ASS EYELINER ON EVERY GOT DAMNED DAY YOUR EYE WOULD STOP GETTING INFECTED CRAPCAKES!

Sorry that little rant distracted me to the point where I'm not sure where I was going with this post. I'll try to remain calm and do better next time...

5 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

GET OFF MY JOCK, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY JOB WITH YOUR WASHED OUT BLACK T-SHIRTS AND HOOKER SHOES! MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED PUTTING THAT GOOPY THICK ASS EYELINER ON EVERY GOT DAMNED DAY YOUR EYE WOULD STOP GETTING INFECTED CRAPCAKES!

***********DEAD********************

And other things to wash right out of the package..

Panties
Bras
toothbrushes

Danae said...

It's amazing how many people fdon't wash shit they take out of the package. I just shake my head.

The rant killed me as well.

Srenna|Anners said...

Brilliant.

Eww, they don't wash their dishes when they first buy them? That crap was all made in China. Nasty.

That was a good rant.

Saucer: itty bitty with a depression where the cup sits. Hee Hee.

Amazon said...

I thought you were gonna go in to a story about the dishes or the dishwasher, and you got distracted. I love it though!

Just Jock on that Hoe:)

af said...

haha my job doesnt hav "real" plates/cups/saucers or anything haha! we use paper plates/cups (this one fat guy who takes care of that shih acts like u hav to sign over ur first born jus to use a damn paper plate, and dont get me started on how he acts w/ those sodas/the fridge and microwave!!)

i hate my coworkers too!! there's this one guy who is soo gossipy and insecure...

i luv to eat lean cuisines/veggies/sandwiches off of those saucer plates

yeah the guy who runs takes care of the paper plates/fridge/sodas, etc licked this ice cream scoop, then put it bak for everyone else to use....YUCK!! jus goes to show u that "some" people are nasty...and not to eat outta containers and other people's shih while @ work...