9.18.2007

Fun With Telemarketers

Trouble: Good Afternoon Trouble's Job!

StoopidRE Agent: Good Afternoon, can I please speak to the Head of Acquisitions.

Trouble: I'm sorry, there is no such person. (said incredibly cheerfully)

Stoopid: O-Kay, well can I speak to the person that is in charge of buying development sites?
(so basically he don't have a name and he's just gonna keep saying the same thing in different ways until he speak to someone or I get frustrated and hang up on his ass, let tune back in and see who wins, shall we?)

Trouble: I'm sorry there is no such person (said with just a little more cheer than the last time- just enough to lull him into thinking that I might be stoopid too!)

Stoopid: Well, who presents properties for development to the boss?

Trouble: Whoever finds them! (still annoyingly cheerful)

Stoopid: Well I'm sure this is a property that they will all be interested in. I've got a 2 page full color email that I'm sending out...

Trouble: I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to give out email addresses

Stoopid: Well sweetie, why don't you give me yours?

Trouble: No thank you! (still cheery)

Stoopid: What they don't allow you to give out your own email address? (being sarcastic, in case you missed it) I promise I won't send you spam

Trouble: No, I just don't like brokers, they annoy me. (snark city)

and then Stoopid met Tone, The End

(not all brokers, just those cold calling double talking motherfuckers, they suck ass!)

3 comments:

Danae said...

Aw, vr so sweet

af said...

wtf? why did he want ur email? to try n get some bizness from u? to try n holla @ u haha!

damn u got a funny job!

Srenna|Anners said...

I luv Telemarketers. My mom has fun with them. One time they called and my mommy said: "Chaka laka boom boom."

Hee Hee.