9.25.2007

Every Lady Needs, Pt. Whatever

Ok, originally when I started doing the Every Lady post, I had intended it for it to clothing items. But then I went and added a stash, and a way to shock them and kinda threw you guys off. So I'm gonna try and put more fashion/beauty stuff

(and can I just say that I am eating the most tasteless Gala Apple I have ever eaten. At least its crunchy and not mealy, mealy apples are the debil!)

  • a good pair of tweezers - I actually have two pairs, one at work and one at home. I keep a pair at work because the mirror is better at work. Mommy is practically hairless, Hautey is pretty normal, but I'm a got damned monkey!
  • a pencil skirt - can't go wrong with a knee length pencil skirt. Too long and you look like a matron, too short and you lose the class. You can wear them with twin sets, button down, a sexy camisole, a t shirt even! I'm wearing the one I brought from Madonna's line for H&M with a little red off the shoulder sweater. I like it because its a light weight wool that I can wear just about all year long. I hate it cause its H&M so not really made that well. And plus it makes me feel fat after lunch and I hate things that make my skinny ass feel fat
  • a good pair of sneakers - I don't think I said this one before. Cute is fine, but can you haul ass is them? Personally for function I rarely go with Nike, they tend to run a little small but wide on my foot. BossMan is a runner and he swears by New Balance. I do love the Nike Air Rifts, which I usually wear on the train.
  • a good strapless bra - I'm still looking for this. The one I have on today is slowly driving me batshit! If its not pinching me in the front, then its sliding down in the back! Plus it gives my boobs a weird shape.
  • a good Dentist- cause there is nothing worse that a woman dressed to the nines with crappy teeth. Do you know that I have a cousin who got a boob job, owns a mink coat, and only has about 10 teeth in her mouth? And only 4 of those are actually white. What kills me is that she never has a problem pullin guys. Priorities all screwed to hell!
  • a good Doctor - please get check ups regularly!!!!! For your daughters and sisters and mothers and brothers and fathers and husbands and wives and friends. They love you so love yourself.
  • a good friend - someone to tell you "Yes that makes your ass look huge and not in a good way." "Yeah your looking a bobbleheadish - eat something" (Mommy said that to me last weekend) "That shirt is hideous." "That blouse makes you look like you escaped from Clown College." "Yeah it's Gucci but its still ugly and overpriced. Put it back." You know someone who is not afraid to disagree but always has your best interest at heart.
  • a drink - cause asking for a Screwdriver is so much sexier and mature than asking for an Incredible Hulk or Alien Nipple or Alligator Piss - though the Alligator Piss sounds kinda good. Spend a weekend with a bartenders guide and a couple of friends and find your drink. I guarantee a fun time. (I'll meet you guys at the Staybridge Suites off I-95 in Virgina - I'll bring the Vermouth!) Or just go to Webtender(I'm dying to try a 24K nightmare though I'm sure it will probably lead to me worshiping at the foot of the porcelain gawd)

5 comments:

Danae said...

When I'm forced to run, I go for New Balance, too.

When you find a good strapless bra, lets a girl know, kthx

Teeth are a deal breaker for me.

PrettyBlack said...

A good penis you can call up with nqa on a dry spell.

af said...

u always forget good s*x toys!!! gosh.....

my dentist is great cept the hygenist i alwyas get smokes like 5 bigs before cleaning my teetht hen breaths her nasty breathe in my face.

erbody needs a good frin!

a good drink for me consists of vodka and some type of fruit haha

my dr is a total bull dyke!! haha buh she givs good lollipops. i like student health a bit better though b/c all u do is scan ur card, get seen by a dr, and leave (plus u get free bloodwork,xrays, etc)

Amazon said...

I had a good pair of tweezers, and they grew legs and ran away. I have yet to find a pair to replace them. Totally sucks.

I love sneaks. KangaROOS all day:)

And with DD's I don't think I will ever find a good strapless bra, and I hate the clear straps. Like you can't see them shinin and shit.

As far as a drink goes, I'm down! Sex with an Alligator-I have one and I'm good. But for the most part I'll take a jager shot or amaretto sour. Ooh an Alabama Slammer is good too.

Anonymous said...

My tweezers always run away too, and the nail scissors.

I've given up on strapless bras, i just search for clothes that let me wear a normal one. I need decent support or else i feel self-concious all day.

I go for New balance for running sneakers too and Adidas for the more casual ones. Nike have nice ones but I still don't forgive the bastards for their god awful sweatshop conditions it was found they had a few years back - fuckwits!