9.14.2007

Every Lady Needs, Pt. 2

(I'm gonna stop the numbering right here cause I already forgot what number I stopped at!)

  • A white button down shirt - Thank you Pretty Black! I forgot about this one even though I am constantly looking for white button downs. And I'm going to add a good white tank top and tshirt.
  • A cardigan sweater - they come is soooo handy and so much more polished than a hoody
  • A suit - if you ask Mommy, she'll say a navy blue skirt suit, but I think you should buy one that fits your lifestyle. Hautechick would look nutso in a navy blue skirt suit, she's much more bohemipolitan (bohemian cosmopolitan) but I think I have like 2 cause I'm rather prepohemian (preppy bohemian) And you don't have to pay alot for them, especially if you don't really need it for work
  • A classic pair of pumps - I would say in black and brown to cover all bases, but either or depending on what colors are in your wardrobe. And classic does not go above 3 or 4 inches, no platforms, or wedges.

8 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

love "bohemipolitan" that's it right there...

Danae said...

I agree with prettyblack.

And I totally have a nvay blue suit.

Srenna|Anners said...

Paul Banks.


* sorry.

Amazon said...

I think every lady needs a belt. A nice simple one or even a few. And some also need "girdles" try Spanx or Lypo in a Box. IMO:)

af said...

yeah ladyshay belts are a neccesity!

nothings prettier than a well dressed bussiness lady!!

oh and platforms/wedges say "im a hooker, please pay on ur way out..."

yeah i need to get a few cardigans, if i were u i'd make sure i had a sweater/cardigan/wrap in my work area for when it's cold or a bit chilly...

Srenna|Anners said...

Okay, for reals, now:

All ladies need a classsic handbag. I mean eschewing all trends and stuffs, we should all have like a good, sturdy, sophisticated bag to take to job interviews,weddings, inquests, court dates, etc.

I'm serious as surgery.

Amazon said...

A classic handbag is good, definitely a necessity.

Janers said...

All a lady needs is a comfy pair of flats, I like black ones that i'm able to wear to work or with jeans.