8.13.2007

Wow!

So, I thought I wasn't going to be able to post today, and then I said, "What the hell, I'll give them something entertaining." And then I figured out how to post videos (finally, right Mala?) and went a little post happy. (All while I was supposed to be proofreading contracts!) So enjoy my boyfriend Germaine (I swear he must be the only white boy named Germaine!) and his partner Bret, and some OK Go.

And since I'm here I'll tell you about this woman I work with. I swear she is the only person I have every seen whose leggings are baggy in the butt! And they had the nerve to be velvet leopard print - yes velvet in the summer. (Could someone please explain to me why velvet is ok in the summer for Asian women? Seriously, they are the only ethnic group I know that wears that hot ass fabric in the summer.) The guys in the office were growling at her all day. Sort of like this...

No comments: