8.29.2007

What's In A Name

I've got about a million and one nicknames. I choose Trouble for this blog (1) cause my Daddy gave me that nickname (2) its one of my favorites cause my Daddy gave it to me (3) it seemed appropriate for the site and (4) Did I mention my Daddy gave me that name when I was knee high to a grasshopper?

But like I said I've got a million others. Here are a couple of them that I've used throughout the years

Tiki-tot (My Mommy gave me that one), Lil Bit, Teeny (did I mention I'm svelte?), Spider (and long limbed? I also share this one with Haute, she uses it more), Tigger (in high school by my teamates), Star (for a minute in college when I played Volleyball), T, Might-T, Slim Goody (Hey Seattle Slim! just part of the reason I luv ya, we share part of a nickname!), Leggs Diamond (she's a bad bitch and a good lay), Stinky, Squeaky, Dr. Doolittle, Animal Whisperer, Whizzer (I pee alot), The Magician (in all sorts of places...its bad to hold it), That Bitch, Meema, Meemsy...

And if your nice to me, I might explain some of them...

7 comments:

swag_ambassador said...

"Whizzer (I pee alot)"


LOL. weak bladder eh?

Danae said...

Stinky? Hahahahaha. Fabulous!

Danae said...

And I am officially renaming you TroubHO, just because of the Leggs Diamond story

Srenna|Anners said...

Daners! Tha is brill! TroubHo!

NaimaEfuru said...

TroubHo the TypHo!

Srenna|Anners said...

Hee Hee.

Danae said...

Brill. Absolutely brill! TrubHO the TypHo