8.16.2007

In The Strictly Platonic Section...

Mariage for convenience - w4m


Date: 2007-08-16, 4:09PM EDT


I would like to meet a man for a short term marriage of convenience. I am 26, European, pretty, never married, and just looking for a way to stay in this country.

I am looking for:
1) US citizen man(25-35 years)
2) Dependency free (drugs, alcohol, gambling)
3) Tax debt free
4) NO criminal record
5) Willing to marry me to help me to get my green card in exchange for financial assistance. I will not interfere in your personal life.

Please contact me if you're interested.
Thank you .

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


PostingID: 398679653

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/stp/398679653.html
Um, call me Doubting Thomas, but if she's rich pretty with good credit, she shouldn't have to place an ad, yes no?

3 comments:

Jonne Austin said...

You right. SUSPECT

af said...

tyra did a show recently about this shih u know men from us marrying eastern european women

god i can not stand eastern european women, their accents, the way they act soo underwhelmed by everything, and they always seem like they the luv fascism and group think haha!!

Srenna|Anners said...

She's fugged for sure.