8.30.2007

Fun With Telemarketers

So when the crappy receptionist goes to lunch or out on a break or for a 40 minute crap, or takes her mother to the doctor on Friday afternoon (can you say bullshit?) I cover the phones And today I was feelin a little crabby and silly after Danae and Jane tried to tell me that Landy Bloom is gay, so I had a little fun with telemarketers...

Troubler: Good Afternoon, TroublersJob! How may I help you?(I give great phone!)
Telemarketer1: Hello Sweetie, How's it goin? Is BossMan in?
Troubler: May I ask who's calling?
Telemarketer1: No! Ha Ha, just kidding darling (like I haven't heard that lame-o joke before) tell him its rich from PushyBrokers NYC.
Troubler: I'm sorry he doesn't take calls from PushyBrokers NYC
Telemarketer1: What!? Are you kidding? I'm sure he would want to speak to me, I have an amazing de-
Troubler: Oh I assure you I'm quite serious. As to why, well, quite frankly your company is extremely annoying. Have a nice day!
*Click

Troubler: Good Afternoon, TroublersJob! How may I help you?
Telemarketer2: Good Afternoon, may I speak to ak;lji;d,n s,kerjoiwnf (totally mangles BossMan's name even though all you have to do is sound it out!)
Troubler: No you may not. Have a nice day!
*Click


5 comments:

Srenna|Anners said...

I was feeling crabby for that reason, too. They suck, Troubers.

Troubler: May I ask who's calling?
Telemarketer1: No! Ha Ha, just kidding darling (like I haven't heard that lame-o joke before)

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I luv your stories, slagHo.

NaimaEfuru said...

I thought I was a TypHo?

Srenna|Anners said...

No, you're TroubHo. Or Troublers.

Danae said...

Hahahahaha TroubHo seriously cracks me up! So does Troublers. Issues. As in, we have mayjah!

af said...

str8ten yo azz up trouble o u gun be in the unemployment line haha