8.03.2007

I'm Not A Bad Lady

So Hautey and the artist formerly known as Hobbles went to Economy Candy And Hobbles, the best brother in law in the world, brought me back a bunch of candy. He calls to tell me and is like, "Hey Troubsy (him and my mom are the only peps who could get away with calling me this) I got you some Spree, some Lemonheads, Sour Patch Kids, Sour Fruit Salad, and some "I'm not a Bad Lady" candy." He explains that he got me this box of cherry tarts (tee hee) and the box says "I'm Not A Bad Lady"

So I talk to Hautey later, and she's like, "Yeah Hobbles got you the cutest candy, it's in a box that says "I'm Not A Bad Lady"!" So a couple of days go by, a couple of pieces of my candy go missing, and I finally get over to their house to pick it up. I told you guys that I don't have cable and I love food, so when I saw Top Chef on, I grab a piece of couch and parked it for the duration. Somewhere in that lost hour that was Top Chef, Hautey hands me a bag of candy - I'm sure you can figure out what happened next. So as I'm emerging from my TV and candy Fugue State I look into the bag for the first time and I'm like "Uh, guys there's only one 'd' on this box"

Since it's on my candy it must be true. Right?

2 comments:

NaimaEfuru said...

It's official! I took the quiz and I'm not a bad lay!

Danae said...

*giggle* I was not expecting the last part. There's only one d! Ha!