8.02.2007

Why I'm Cranky

Because that older black woman on the train decided she was going to park her spreading black ass next to me in the two seater. You ever sit next to someone and at first their cool, they stay on their side. But as the ride goes on, more and more of them is touching you. I call them spreaders, and I hate them.

Because that oblivious broad backed blond bitch decided she was going to stand in the middle of the escalator and not let anyone get by (this is where being thin with bony elbows comes in handy - and yes bitch you are excused)

Because the family from Kansas was in front of me exiting the subway and decided to stop at the top of the stairs and stare at the pretty brick wall. Meanwhile there's like 40 people trying to get up the stairs and they're talking bout "Look Ma the buildings are so tall!" (Here's a hint you hicks, move to to got damned side!)

Because I had to come to work in this hot ass weather, and I just found out about the Floating Pool in Brooklyn .

Because it's been awhile and I am Vitamin D deficient.

Because Dread keeps fucking with me - No, I don't want to date you or go to the movies with you, shit I'm starting not to even like your funky ass, so stop playing games and BRING MY SHIT!

But I'm not yelling yet because there was the styling old dandy in the seersucker suit, yellow tie and straw hat that made me smile (Go head with your bad self Pops!) And the woman who came down into the 59th street train station and then opened her umbrella - what can I say, crazy folk amuse me. And the fact that the spreader got tired of my elbow nudging her gullet and got up and moved. And cause I'm going to The Treats Truck ! And I love the Treats Truck...

6 comments:

NaimaEfuru said...

Ok, so the Treats Truck link isn't working right now (not my fault this time!) but you can call (212) 691-5226 for info. I believe Sugar (the truck) is going to be on 38th and 5th. And stay away for the caramel cream sandwich cookies, cause if I don't get one, I'm likely to get angry. And you wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

Jonne Austin said...

I call them spreaders, and I hate them.
=================================
*dead at the serious disdain in Trouble's sentence*

Danae said...

You are killing me! And I am not getting any writing done. So stop!

NaimaEfuru said...

@ Seattle

could you tell I was scowling when I wrote that?

matt williams said...

Because it's been awhile and I am Vitamin D deficient

Explain please.

NaimaEfuru said...

once I came home from college and was really cranky, my boyfriend and I were fighting and I wasn't getting any D I C K and my mom says "Oh she just needs some Vitamin D"