8.29.2007

Random Thoughts and Observations

I love oatmeal, it makes me all warm and gooey inside...

What the hell is up with all the fat men in workout gear? You are fooling no one. Riding the escalator seemed to tire you out, and all you had to do is stand there and occasionally suck in the gut when someone tried to get past you. I'll admit I was fascinated by your camel toe, but then again I'm a bit of a freak. But it is quite obvious that you probably wouldn't know a jump rope from a cow. Or maybe you would since you can eat cows...


Ok, ok, I'll admit it. West Indian men wear corduroy in the summer almost as much as Asian women wear velvet. Isn't that shit hot? Not to mention the noise that corduroy makes when you walk is annoying as hell.

The Abercrombie boys have been sucking lately, I think all the good ones went back to college...

GQ rocks! Man candy, funny articles, its the only magazine that I actually read the whole thing. Barack Obama is on the cover this month (There is a great tshirt on tshirt hell that has a picture of Barack and Hillary and it says, wait for it, wait for it......Bros Before Hoes) And just to refresh your memory, GQ Rocks!

So one of the guys that I work with quit a couple of months ago to move back to the west coast. He was one of my favorites, I mean how could you not love a man that brings your favorite candy and send you hilarious Richard Simmons clips? And I realized about a month after his replacement started that I was being kinda mean to the new guy cause I missed my buddy. So this past month I've made a conscious effort to be nice to the new guy and you know what I found out? The new guy is a boring pansy assed punk! I miss you K!

The wang embargo must end before I do someone stoopid...

TTFN - ta ta for now



4 comments:

Danae said...

'Bros Before Hoes'

No it does not! Does it really? No! I have to go buy an issue. Right effing now

Mala said...

Just don't forget oct 5 @ Madam X. I should be back online before then but if not DON'T EFFIN FORGET.

1 Rassclat don't stop no show.

Damn. Commentin from the celly be tuff. (Hey remember tuff skins!)

M.
Out...

NaimaEfuru said...

Yea! Mala!
(*repeating to myself "Oct.5 Oct.5 Oct.5")
Girl you are gonna live a long time I was just thinkinbout you!

af said...

haha my excoworker told people that i hated her haha i was like omg, was i that obvious?

yeah i need to work on being nicer to my coworkers...

oh yeah riding the bus u see them asian women in "velveteen" outfits haha